Sunday, September 6, 2015

not dead yet

hey guys.

so after chatting with a bunch of you at the BBQ, i have came to the conclusion that we will no longer be having our regular meetups. however we will still run events.
id also like to mention that folk wanted to have a way for us to continue to keep communication. and i completely agree.

so i opened  op a skype chat and also "made" a facebook group.  if you want to be added to either one of them (or both)  fire off the necessary info over to me so i can add you to them. i added who i could in my exhausted state. so im sure i missed some folk that i already have.

now i want you guys to help me with events by bringing them to my attention.

Noir, mentioned that there is  a  "direct to video" showing of  "friendship games" that if i remember correctly, he is hosting at his place in october 13th.
(Noir, if you are reading this. please tell me i got this correct, also i need your address so people can show up to this.)

one more note,
id like to thank everyone who came to the BBQ and loitered in my living room. i hope folk where not too uncomfortable. it felt like a bit of a tight squeeze. i hope my cooking was enjoyable. well... as enjoyable as frozen premade meat pattys and bulk cheap hotdogs can go anyways.

-Darcyblue

PS. im sure there was more i wanted/needed to mention but i will add them as it comes to mind.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be in on the Facebook group. https://m.facebook.com/kim.martin.7965692?ref=bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. adding you to my friendslist so i can add you to the FB page.

      Delete
  3. Hey I was wonderin if there are any meet up groups or chat groups in calgary as they all seem dead to me I'm new in calgary and dont really have friends and I thought other bronys would be great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me to the Skype group if you can

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jordan :There is a Skype group and Facebook group

    ReplyDelete