Sunday, November 17, 2013

orafest Aurora stuff

OK so on November 30th we are closing the regular meet up night to go to Otafest Aurora. i wont be hosting any panels or have an art table at this event but id still like to see you guys there!

so what I'm thinking is that when we are bored and have nothing better to do, we can all gather at a certain spot in the cafeteria area and basically "claim" a table for ourselves. so if anyone wants to hang with friends from the meet up, someone will most likely be at those tables. i know we where able to do this at Otafest, but i don't know how well this will go at Aurora. i guess we will see!

what set of tables? i dunno. i guess we will leave that to the conglomerate when it happens.

other then that , here is the Otafest Aurora site if you need info on whatever is going on there.
http://otafest.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was wondering if you might be interested in checking out my work on Deviantart: http://drewq123.deviantart.com/ . I made some art for the group on my profile there!.... so... I am disappointed that even though there is a brony group in Calgary AB that I won't be able to attend. But if the Calgary Brony con makes a comeback, I may be able to see some of you there!
    Until next time:
    Drewq123/Drew Quincy

    ReplyDelete