Sunday, March 23, 2014

Annual group poster

Hey guys,

Its nearly convention season again, and while I don't believe we're lined up for a table anywhere, I would still like to make a poster.

This was last year's poster, for reference.



















I'm not sure what the design will be quite yet, and I'll find something appropriate when I collect the number of people wanting to be on the thing itself.

I will post the list itself here, starting with those that I know I would like to put for sure on the poster.

Myself
Darcyblue
Phoenixswift
Moneybags
Noir
Rio
Vanilla
Springs
Jamespony
Derpyapples
Whirl Squirrel
Dragran
Strach
Damon
Weegee/Dylan
Plastic Elastic/ Black Electric
Ranma
Dustin
Christian

I am aware there are many others of you, just these are the people I have references of their OC's. So, in order to be on the list I will need a picture of your pony, or a very detailed description (race, mane/tail style, size, cutiemark, colours (with hex or RGB codes), and any unique attributes.)
You can link them directly here or skype me (ikasamaawesome) or email me (golden.chocobo@hotmail.com)

Lotsoflove, Ika

No comments:

Post a Comment